Experiences, both good and bad, can lead us to wealth and fame if we let them. We can accomplish this fame through a thrilling book. Books help develop our position in the online world. If you aren’t yet aware, you should know that the internet is the future of fame and wealth. Those who ignore it tend to get left behind. Baantjer.org will tell you the way.
A book isn’t as easy to sell as some might expect. However, I believe anyone who has experienced anything interesting in life has a story in them. All it takes to get our story out is the time, motivation, and tips needed to get started on writing it.
Advantages to Writing a Book
Having your own book opens the door to whatever profession you wish to be an expert in. Many renowned professionals have books flying all over the place. The easiest and most lucrative means of getting your thoughts out to the world is through a book. (Especially lucrative now that the e-book is a thing)
There are many reasons why writing a book can benefit your career while also providing an extra source of income. Here are some of the major things you can accomplish through writing a book:
- Improve People’s Recognition of Your Expertise
- Support a Just Cause
- Get Your Thoughts Out There
- Impact the Lives of Those Going Through Similar Experiences
- Increase Your Customer Base
- Earn a Profit
Once your book gets out there, you’ll get to try out the best thing in the world. Get on a plane, fly to another country, check out a library, and find your book sitting there waiting to be bought! Just knowing that people are so interested in what you have to say is an amazing feeling!
Tips for Starting Your Book
The first thing you need is a topic. There are many things you could go for but here’s a list of questions that should help you figure out the best topic for your book:
- What have you been through that others could relate to?
- What difficulties have you faced and defeated that they may still be dealing with?
- What did you discover during the experience that you could share with them?
- What was the final result of your experience? (What did you gain from it?)
- What can you tell them so that they can improve their lives with it?
Answer all of these questions and you should already have the basics of your topic right there. Don’t pick up your pen just yet though! We’re not quite ready to start writing yet.
How to Write Your Story from a Business Angle
While your goal may be to get your story out there, the best way for your book to go far is if it’s written from a business angle. Involving business with your writing will give it a better chance of selling more copies and spreading your book around the globe.
To make sure you’re ready to start writing, be sure you’ve prepared the following:
- You have a plan from beginning to end.
- You know the type of people you want your book to be aimed at. (Target Audience)
- You have a reliable editor to help you out without ruining your story.
Make sure you have the above things and you will be ready to start writing. The only thing left to do now is flesh out the plan and find spare time each day to write. Good luck to you all!